Sunday, March 6, 2011

princess of procrastination


 It's the Sunday before finals, and I don't want to study any more.  I'm pushing through, but it's becoming a bit of a drudgery.

Just now, I was trying to remind myself that it is a privilege to be here, to be studying the wondrous workings of the human body, and this little verse popped into my head: 


“It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.”  Proverbs 25:2


Hmmmm... I'm searching out things that God has concealed deep beneath my skin... does that mean that I'm completing a royal task?  Perhaps thinking of it that way would spice this whole studying thing up a little bit! 


Now where's my tiara?



2 comments:

  1. You are TU TU funny! (get it???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for you as you take your tests and I take mine. I have a Western Civ test at 8:30 and my first Instrumental Analysis test in the afternoon.
    Break is almost here!!! Hang on! I love you!

    ReplyDelete